Changsheng Zeng


Hi, my name is Changsheng Zeng, 曾 昶升, or you can call me Charles.
People have called me Charles since I came to America, cause they don't know how to pronounce my Chinese name
.



I have been trading stock about five years. 
Before I started trading, I have read a lot of books, trying to understand the markets, why it does what it does, and how to trade the markets. 
Trading stocks using statistical analysis is easy even an 8 year old can trade. 
But everyone in a different time or different situation has the different answer for why we should trade stocks.
For me, it is about understood myself, explore human nature and make enough money for my retirement. "laugh" I'm only 21, shouldn't thinking about retirement yet... But anyway, that is why I trade.
And the last question, how to trade, it is what I want to share with all people that looking this blog right now. But not now, later on.

Well, this is all the time for today, thx for reading, and hopefully in the future what I post can help you out. 

曾昶升
2017/07/14
16:51

Comments

Popular Posts